A person seeking to be registered as a student for any of the professional examinations must show evidence of being a holder of one of the following minimum requirements:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with an aggregate average of at least grade C+ (C plus)
- Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) with at least two principal passes provided that the applicant has credits in Mathematics and English at Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) level or equivalent qualifications.
- Kasneb technician, diploma or professional examination certificate.
- A degree from a recognised university.
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examination grade C in six papers.
Such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved by Kasneb.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Certified Public Accountant (CPA are skilled and competent professional accountants, auditors, finance managers, tax consultants and practitioners both in the public and private sectors.
Certified Secretaries (CS)
Certified Secretaries (CS) are expert practitioners in governance, governance audits and compliance, corporate secretarial practice, corporate law, consultancy and business management and administration.
Certified Investment and Financial Analyst (CIFA)
Certified Investment and Financial Analyst (CIFA) is an expert in financial analysis, investments and securities, portfolio management, fund management, investment banking among other related areas.
Certified Credit Professionals (CCP)
Certified Credit Professionals (CCP) are skilled and competent top level managers, practitioners and consultants in the rapidly growing field of credit management.